Industrial, Manufacturing, or Retail LED 4 Digit Up/Down Counter, 2 1/4 inch
Display real-time production information to your employees or customers. The display will up-count or down-count by one when a customer-supplied on/off switch is activated. A seperate momentary switch will preset the unit to a value designated on four thumbwheel switches on the end cap.
A 5 to 24VDC "wet" (customer-supplied) or "dry" (display supplied) contact closure is used for operation. Three contacts are required: one for counting up, one for counting down and one for reset. A terminal block inside the display is provided for wiring the customer-supplied contacts.
Other options are available. Please call our sales team to design a configuration for your needs!
- IN1 – This is used to increment the display by 1 or decrement by 1. reset the display to "0". To activate this input, place a momentary contact closure between VEXT and IN2. (A momentary switch is supplied for this input.)
- IN2 – This is used to preset/reset the display to a selected number to count up or down from. Four thumbwheel switches are located on the endcap of the unit. (A momentary switch is supplied for this input.)
- IN3 – This is used to select between counting up or counting down. To activate this input, place an on/off contact closure between VEXT and IN3.
The unit includes complete instructions, mounting brackets, a terminal block to wire in customer supplied contacts, an on board 14VDC power supply, a one year factory service warranty, and unlimited manufacturers technical phone support.
- Long Durability, 10 year expected life span
- Durable NEMA rated enclosure
- Included mounting brackets
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Acrylic Face
- Low Energy Consumption
- Attention Getting LEDs
- One Year Warranty (Parts and Labor)
Sales per hour
Input and Output
Photo Sensor Contactor
Push Button Contactor
Control Box w/10' of cable
To add options to this order please call our customer service representatives at: (800)916-0787