Custom Printed Graphics for Indus Truss System 10' x 20'
Graphic Only for Indus Truss System 10ft x20ft
The Indus Orbital Truss includes a stunning set of graphics. The deep, vibrant colors and high quality materials will compliment your custom designs beautifully.
Truss graphics do not require any tools to install. They can attach either via Hook and loop for fabric prints, or magnetic strips for roll-up PVC prints. Truss graphics are produced on high quality material, and finished over a span of a few days to ensure the utmost quality. Oxford fabric graphics have a matte finish, and can be more long lasting than PVC prints due to their ability to be handled more easily. PVC prints are excellent for projects where a higher quality images are required, as PVC is less porous than fabric. We recommend an OCL Case to transport PVC prints safely and efficiently, one case can fit up to 6 PVC prints at a time. The fabric prints can ship in the box they arrive in, or in the hard case along with the truss frame itself.
*** WARRANTY *** 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Truss Graphics
Features and Benefits:
- High quality prints are finished with care to ensure longevity
- Each print is test fit to a truss frame before shipping out to ensure size consistency
- Ships ground
Graphic Design Services: Available upon request.
This truss system setup video uses a small truss system as an example
|Google Feed Exclude||yes|
|google product category||Business & Industrial > Advertising & Marketing > Trade Show Displays|
|Custom Stock Message||In Stock, Printing 5 - 7 days|
- Artwork: All graphics require a 2" bleed on all 4 sides and we advise leaving all images and text 2" from visible edges
- Trade show graphics are affixed either by hanging them magnetically, or via a retractable graphic pack system
- Graphic shipping and storage: We suggest (two) separate OCL graphic cases for your digital printed roll-able graphics
Downloads: Trade Show Truss System Exhibit 10ft x 20ft Indus Booth
NOTE: To download files, click the links below or Right Mouse Click and choose "Save Target As..."
Instructions and Templates for Indus Truss System