RPL 30 ft Wide Portable Popup Display Includes Printed Graphic
Tradeshow Fabric Pop Up Display 30ft wide x 89"h Straight, Fast Turns
Our new Ready Pop Lite display, is made with ultra lightweight aluminum allowing portability and the perfect fit for the fabric stretch graphic. The fabric pop up display is an ideal eye-catcher for your tradeshow. Because of its ultralight weight portable system, combines style and reliability with easy of use. Its versatility and simple 2 minutes set up, makes it functional for social events as well as an office promotional tool for walk-in customers. The RPL display system will help you promote your product effectively making a big impression at a very affordable cost.
*** WARRANTY *** Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty on Modular Hardware
Features and Benefits:
- The RPL display system is portable and customizable making it perfect for all type of events
- Vibrant custom printed graphics get you noticed!
- Set up your display in just two minutes
- Printed endcaps for a complete display
- Ultra light weight system
- (1) Aluminum frame
- (1) Digital print on fabric w/ end panels
- (1) Carry bag
- Ready Pop LED lights
Graphic Design Services: Available upon request.
Downloads: 30 ft RPL Fabric Pop Up Display - 89"h Straight
NOTE: To download files, click the links below or Right Mouse Click and choose "Save Target As..."
Artwork Template for 30 ft. RPL Fabric Pop Up Display - 89"h Half Size Straight
Set-up Instructions for 30 ft. RPL Fabric Pop Up Display - 89"h Straight
Spec Sheet for 30 ft. RPL Fabric Pop Up Display - 89"h Straight
- Display Size: 345"W x 89"h x 12"D
- Aluminum frame construction
- Template Size: 345"W x 89.5"H (without Endcaps)
- Shipping Dimensions: 36” L x 12” W x 35” H
- Shipping Weight: 71 lbs
- Counter, Genie case and lights are sold separately
- Includes single sided printed graphic w/ endcaps
- Graphic material: Stretch fabric
- For exact graphic dimensions please refer to template below
- Print Turn Time: 2 - 4 business days after proof approval
- Print turn time is based on orders with up to 2 sets of graphics