Custom Banner for Empire 17' Flagpole, Triple Flag
Graphic Only for Empire 17' Flag Pole, Triple Flag
The Empire flag pole is lightweight and can be used indoors or outdoors.
Features and Benefits:
- High quality fabrics
- Bold, vibrant colors
NOTE: Double-sided flags will not be 100% opaque and may not last as long as single reverse printed flags
DISCLAIMER: Do not fly your Empire pole flag in extreme winds (24-31mph or higher) and/or thunderstorms. Do not use near overhead wires. User must read and observe construction sheet. If this is not done correctly it may result in injury or death and all warranties will be void. All warranties will be void if the Empire hardware is used with any flag not produced by us.
|Google Feed Exclude||yes|
|google product category||Business & Industrial > Advertising & Marketing|
|Google Shipping Rules||oversize|
|Custom Stock Message||In Stock, Printing 3 - 5 days|
- Full Size: 3.8ft x 11.5ft with pole fully extended
- Flag Material: Printed on multi flag (strong polyester material)
- Single Sided Option:
- Front print design reads correctly on the front and in reverse on the back.
- Through print between 10% - 90% depending on fabric, resolution and colors.
- Finished left side with webbing wrapped into printed flag material and 8 brass grommets (top with double grommet
- Top finish with webbing wrapped into printed flag material and 5 brass grommets, other sides hemmed
- Double Sided:
- Two prints sewn together with a blocking inner liner to achieve a double-sided positive flag
- Left side with webbing wrapped into printed flag material and 8 brass grommets (top with double grommet)
- Top finish with webbing wrapped into printed flag material and 5 brass grommets, other sides hemmed on inside (pillow case style)
- Print: Digital Chemical Dye Print (DCD-Print), design on white background according to your artwork
- Layout: 4 color process digital print in CMYK mode according to your artwork
- This is a CMYK digital print. We will match defined colors as closely as possible, however the 100% reproduction of defined colors (PANTONE, RAL) is not possible.