Trade Shows Work
Why Trade Shows Work, 20 Reasons to Exhibit
Nothing Can Replace Meeting Face to Face!
TRADE SHOWS WORK
Trade shows are one of the best and most meaningful ways
to make business connections ... face-to-face!
There are many reasons why tradeshows have been effective for companies of all sizes for the past 80 years. Face-to-face marketing accelerates the sales cycle and still represents the best dollar-for-dollar value versus other competing media/marketing vehicles.
When evaluating whether to exhibit at a show or not, consider how your presence or absence at important trade shows affects your business. Trying to save a few dollars today could compromise business tomorrow.
20 Reasons Why Trade shows Work for the Exhibitor:
Trade shows provide Exhibitors with the opportunity
to meet clients, prospects & decision makers face-to-face to:
- Generate leads & drive incremental sales
- Solidify relationships with current customers
- Establish relationships with prospects, key target markets & the media
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Introduce & promote new products to a new or existing market
- Enhance brand & product visibility
- Educate & demonstrate new uses for existing products
- Obtain feedback on new & existing products
- Learn the latest industry trends
- Gain competitors insight
- Conduct competitor & market research
- Network with key industry contacts and key opinion leaders
- Learn more about the industry they support
- Have a presence in the industry
- Gain exposure in new markets
- Find personnel to grow your company
- Build sales force moral & foster camaraderie
- Demonstrate your commitment to a marketplace and your clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Reinforce & test marketing strategies
10 Reasons Why Tradeshows Work for the Attendee:
Tradeshows provide Attendees with the opportunity to:
- Purchase products at discounted prices
- Conduct research to ensure you make the best purchase decision
- Establish relationships with key vendors
- Learn latest industry trends & technologies
- Gain insight into what others in your industry are purchasing & why
- Learn from industry key opinion leaders
- Discover new products
- Compare competitive products side by side
- Meet the people only known previously via phone/email
- Have the chance to use a product before purchase.
There are no products to list in this category.