Nothing Can Replace Meeting Face to Face!
Tradeshows are one of the best and most meaningful ways
to make business connections ... face-to-face!
There are many reasons why tradeshows have been effective for companies of all sizes for the past 80 years. Face-to-face marketing accelerates the sales cycle and still represents the best dollar-for-dollar value versus other competing media/marketing vehicles.
When evaluating whether to exhibit at a show or not, consider how your presence or absence at important trade shows affects your business. Trying to save a few dollars today could compromise business tomorrow.
20 Reasons Why Tradeshows Work for the Exhibitor:
Tradeshows provide Exhibitors with the opportunity
to meet clients, prospects & decision makers face-to-face to:
- Generate leads & drive incremental sales
- Solidify relationships with current customers
- Establish relationships with prospects, key target markets & the media
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Introduce & promote new products to a new or existing market
- Enhance brand & product visibility
- Educate & demonstrate new uses for existing products
- Obtain feedback on new & existing products
- Learn the latest industry trends
- Gain competitors insight
- Conduct competitor & market research
- Network with key industry contacts and key opinion leaders
- Learn more about the industry they support
- Have a presence in the industry
- Gain exposure in new markets
- Find personnel to grow your company
- Build sales force moral & foster camaraderie
- Demonstrate your commitment to a marketplace and your clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Reinforce & test marketing strategies
10 Reasons Why Tradeshows Work for the Attendee:
Tradeshows provide Attendees with the opportunity to:
- Purchase products at discounted prices
- Conduct research to ensure you make the best purchase decision
- Establish relationships with key vendors
- Learn latest industry trends & technologies
- Gain insight into what others in your industry are purchasing & why
- Learn from industry key opinion leaders
- Discover new products
- Compare competitive products side by side
- Meet the people only known previously via phone/email
- Have the chance to use a product before purchase.
There are no products to list in this category.