Popup Display Frame 10'w x 7'h, Coyote 4x3 Frame Curved or Straight
The Coyote 10' wide popup display frame combines ease of use with style and reliability. Named "popup" because of its "small to large" pop-up action, this type of display system is still one of the most portable trade show and display solutions available. The Coyote system features several unique advantages over other similar Popup display systems, especially its light weight and simplistic ease of use. Compared with complicated "snap in" channel bars and delicate locking/locating systems, the Coyote popup display system uses state-of-the-art "rare earth neo magnets" on both its channel bars and locking/locating systems. These make it setting it up and taking it down quick and easy with just a few simple steps, with practically no "easy-to-break" parts. Its Fabric panels included are Velcro receptive.
*** WARRANTY *** Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty on Hardware
- Curved Frame:
- Overall Size 87.562" high by 118" wide, including end caps
- Footprint is 118" wide x 36.5"deep
- Straight Frame:
- Overall Size 87.562" high and 132.25" wide
- Footprint is 132.25"wide x 12.75"deep
- Shipping Size: 37" x 9" x 7"
- Weight: 73 lbs
- Packaging: Packed in a box.
Display Kit Includes:
01 x Straight or Curved Frame (4x3)
- 21 x Channel Bars
- Popup Display with Printed Graphics > 10ft wide Coyote Graphic Popup
- Popup Cases: We suggest a hard molded shipping and storage case to protect your Coyote Popup Booth
- Lighting: We suggest two flood lights for the 10' wide booth
- Please see the related products
below for more options or to order accessories for your Coyote Popup Display
Downloads: Portable Trade show Popup Display Back Drop
NOTE: To download art templates or instruction PDF's click the links below or Right Mouse Click and choose "Save Target As..."
Curved Template: Portable Tradeshow Booth Popup Display - Curved, Art Template
Straight Template: Portable Tradeshow Booth Popup Display - Straight, Art Template
Set-up Instructions: Portable Tradeshow Booth Popup Display Set-up Instructions