Promo Telescopic Banner Stand 2' x 6' Graphic Double Sided Fabric
Promo Telescopic Stand Double 24" x 72" Fabric Custom Graphic
Vertical banners are the perfect solution when you want to make an impact for your brand. Use this promo banner at your next trade show, special event or as an indoor storefront display. These two sided banners are produced by a dye sublimation process which creates vibrantly printed stunning visuals to show off your business’s information, logo or new products. The banners measure 24”W x 72”H and doubles the exposure for your custom message. This free standing display has a flat base for added support. The telescopic stand can hold large light-weight banners and is well suited for any indoor trade shows and presentations.
*** WARRANTY *** 1 Year on Graphics and Frame
Features and Benefits:
- 24 inches wide x 72 inches high
- Heavy metal square steel base provides solid structural support
- Double sided for double the exposure
- Fabric banner printed due sub for rich colors
- Made in the USA
About Graphics: We print your banner on stretch fabric. The vertical banners are produced by a dye sublimation process which creates vibrant colors. For set up insert dowels through the opening of the graphic. Then insert the dowels to the top and bottom holders, adjust the bottom holder by sliding it up and down the center pole and tighten the screw.
Graphic Design Services:Available upon request.
- Shipping Dimensions: 3" x 13" x 40"
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs (stand only)
- Double Sided
- Square 12" steel base: Plastic top / bottom clamps
- (4) Dowels 1/2 inches diameter
- Display Dimension: 24"W x 72"H
- For graphic dimensions, please click on the downloads tab
- Material Options: Fabric
- Finishing: Hemmed to accept 0.5"dowels , 2.5" pole pocket topand bottom
- Aluminum dowels: Aluminum telescopic pole
- Print Turnaround: 2 business days after proofs are approved.
Downloads: Double Sided Vertical Promo Stand 2' x 6'
NOTE: To download files, click the links below or Right Mouse Click and choose "Save Target As..."